Tuesday 10 January 2006

The Darkness Begins

Okay well I've started down the path that will eventually lead to my happiness in Nirvana, I mean Germany. However, the first starting blocks have now decided to block my path. I was told today that I will not be able to take my power chair to Germany based off someone else's idea that I will not be to take care of it. While the point is valid, it is not none of that woman's fucking business what I do with my chair, and the point is mine and mine alone. She told me rather quickly that if I was going to take my chair there, they'd have to dismantel the chair completely and carry it over in parts in the airplane. She told me that they'd have to drain the battery acid and all of that. Which is fine, but she told me that I basically wouldn't be able to use the chair in Germany she told me that I was going to have to roll everywhere by myself and something that she called "A Human Helper Assistant." Basically she was telling me that I might not be able to travel at all. Hmm...tomorrow is the day I'm supposed to get my ID, my passport and chill with Ryan and John. But the way I feel right now, I could murder everyone, and not give a fuck about any of it. Not a good time to be awake, and now my mother is telling me to clean the kitchen. That's certainly not helping the mood. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. Maybe not. I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment